International Corparate Social Responsibility Awards
JCI Kültür (Culture) is one of the first branches of JCI in Turkey. It aims to enhance intercultural communication through cultural and artistic activities, bring together its members operating in various sectors in an organization with JCI values and philosophy that enable them to improve their leadership and entrepreneurship skills and ensure them to play a role in the projects that will create opportunities to realize their own dreams. Our objective is to create an artistic platform to stimulate creativeness and productivity of young people who are interested in culture and art, visit cultural and artistic organizations and relevant local administrators to inform them about our activities, create international projects that will contribute to the promotion of our country and enhance cross border cooperation and intercultural dialogue.
We have started to accept applications for 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Competition Among Companies (with International Participation). You can find enclosed participation conditions and scope of the competition.
We will be glad to promote invaluable projects of your company in this process if you decide to participate in our competition.
JCI Culture – ICSR 2016 Director
Contact Mail : email@example.com
Web : www.jci-icsr.com
The competition aims to promote social responsibility projects of companies and present awards for good practices. The projects of all companies participating in the competition will be included in international promotion process. In award category, priority will be given to assess the projects that meet the Development Goals of the United Nations. Special Category is Culture and Art social responsibility projects.
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT TAGRETS:
RULES OF COMPETITION
- A company may participate in the competition with maximum 2 projects.
- Participating companies will be assessed under 3 categories as big companies, SMEs and public authorities.
- All applications will be assessed by the preliminary assessment committee at the time of application.
- Participation fee of the relevant category must have been paid in advance as a pre-condition for the validity of applications.
- The jury committee is entitled to cancel and reject registration, if necessary.
- Day of Application : 9 May 2016 –30 September 2016
- Deadline : 30 September 2016 saat 17:30
- Jury Evaluation : 01 October 2016 – 03 October 2016
Free of charge
Award ceremony will be in November.
THE WINNING COMPANIES OF 2015