WE ARE LOOKING FOR TRAINERS TO INTERNATIONAL STRATEGY ACADEMY BY JCI FINLAND – SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY 15.6.2019!
Strategy Academy is a training for JCI members who want to learn how to transfer a strategic plan into action. The academy is suitable especially to those who currently are or are aiming to be national board members or officers, as well as to those who are aiming to be in a leadership position in work life.
This is a unique opportunity for JCI Finland and its members to show their talent and knowledge to international high-profile audience. We are now looking for team trainers.
Strategy Academy 2019 will be organized in Solvalla, Espoo, on November 1-3, 2019. The team trainers will start the weekend on Friday morning November 1st.
Team trainers are in a key position to ensure a successful weekend together with the key note speakers and organizing team. The weekend offers a unique opportunity to strengthen skills in training in English, to develop oneself as a leader of an international team as well as strengthen one’s strategy skills.
The amount of team trainers will be proportioned to the amount of trainees. Travelling,
accommodation and dining expenses are covered from Friday lunch to Sunday breakfast. There will be a bus transport to the harbor for those who are heading for WC Tallinn after the training.
We are looking for team trainers, who meet the following criteria as well as possible. Please
describe your knowledge and experience in your application well, with examples.
- Member of JCI
- Previous training, team leading or facilitating experience in English
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Graduated from Strategia! or Future Chapter training, or gained equivalent knowledge elsewhere. (Team trainer experience is considered as a benefit.)
- Experience in participating in a strategy process at JCI, worklife or elsewhere
- National level JCI Knowledge (also could have been gained e.g. through team working)
- Good teamwork and communications skills
- Capability to be a persistent, supportive and inspiring leader for your own multicultural team prior, during and after the training weekend
- Ability to commit oneself to:
- online (webinar etc.) pre-sessions of team trainers in the fall (most probably in October)
- organize own team’s working via e.g. Skype before and after the actual training in
- training weekend in Solvalla 1.-3.11.2019 (readiness to participate a team trainer session in the morning of Friday November 1)
- There is a possibility that some of the team trainers may give also training on agreed content of the weekend. If you are interested in this, please indicate it in your application. The subjects in Strategy Academy are:
- communication of strategy
- leadership and implementation
- tools and methods of strategy process
Send your free form application in English, together with the up-to-date kantakortti by 15.6.2019 to Project Manager Eevis Halonen, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe your earlier experience in training or presenting in English, strategy process as well as other requirements presented above. If you have any questions, please contact Eevis Halonen (email@example.com).
The decisions on team trainers will be done and all applicants informed about the results by